Submission an application till August 22, 2014
Department of Genetics and Biotechnology Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
Vavilov Society of geneticists and breeders of Ukraine
IV International Conference
«Drosophila in Experimental Genetics and Biology»
October 6 – 10, 2014
Conference will be held at Ivan Franko National University of Lviv Biology Faculty - Hrushevsky str, 4, Lviv, Ukraine.
Materials of the Conference will be published in scientific journal "Bulletin of L'viv University. Biological Issue" http://lnu.edu.ua/faculty/biologh/wis/wis.htm. The journal is included to Thomson Scientific Master Journal List (ISI Journal List).
You should send the papers and registration form by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org till December 31, 2013.
- Address institutions
- Presentation title
- Speaker / support
Articles will be published according to the rules of "Bulletin of L'viv University. Biological Issue" http://lnu.edu.ua/faculty/biologh/wis/wis.htm
- Original scientific papers in all areas of biology are accepted for publishing in "Bulletin of L'viv University. Biological Issue".
- One should attach to manuscript an official letter from the institution where authors of paper work letter with conclusion of expert commission about possibility to publish results presented in manuscript.
- Total length of manuscript (including tables, figures, reference list and abstracts) should not exceed 12 pages (page format -A4, 2cm. margins on all 4 edges ). Articles of review - up to 25 pages. Electronic version of article - up to 1MB.
- Paper can be written in Ukrainian or English. It should be submitted email@example.com, and also in two printed versions. Paper pages should be numbered from the first page to last one with pencil at the bottom right edge.
- Typewrite text using phont Times New Roman (for Word 97 or 2000) and Times New Roman Cyr. (for Word 6 or 7), 12pt, interval 1.5.
Paper payment – 15 UAH / page (1,5 ˆ / page).
Organization fee for Ukrainian participants is 120 UAH for foreigners – 25 Euros (ˆ) must be sent till December 31, 2013.
Organization fee (indicate the name and address of participant!) must be sent by post to:
Dr. Nataliya Matiytsiv, Faculty of Biology
Department of Genetics and Biotechnology
Ivan Franko National University of Lviv
4, Grushevsky str.,
Lviv, 79005, Ukraine
The same address is for submission paper with recommendation.
Organizing Committee deeply appreciates if you inform your colleagues about the Conference
E-mail of the Organizing Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Lviv !