Position: Associate Professor, Human and Animals Physiology Department
mechanisms of functioning of transmembrane Ca2 + -transport systems of salivary gland cells in connection with their secretory activity; effect of taurine on morphological and functional parameters of rat erythrocytes under conditions of alcoholism
- Manko V.V. The effect of chlorpromazine on Ca2 + -transport systems of the plasma membrane of the secretory cells of the salivary gland of the larva of Chironomus plumosus L. / V.V. Manko, M.Yu. Klevets, N.V. Fedirko, T.V. Korol // Ukr. biochemistry. magazine. – 2000. – V. 72, № 2. – P. 48–53.
- Klevets M.Yu. Calcium and plasma membrane of secretory cells of exocrine glands / M.Yu. Klevets, V.V. Manko, N.V. Fedirko, T.V. Korol, O.A. Larina // Bulletin of Taras Shevchenko University of Kyiv. Physiology: Problems of regulation of physiological functions. – 2000. – Vip. 6. – P. 9–13.
- Korol T.V. Ca2 + -transport systems of exocrine secretory cells of the salivary glands of the larva of Chironomus plumosus L. / T.V. Korol, V.V. Manko, M.Yu. Klevets // Scientific Bulletin of LNUVMBT named after SZ Gzycki. – 2008. – Vol.10, №3 (38). Part 2 – P. 103–109.
- Borova O.V. Influence of recovery in the sanatorium “Glass” on the indicators of peripheral blood of children and adolescents from the Chornobyl zone / O.V. Borova, T.V. Korol, A.M. Babsky // Visnyk of Lviv National University. The series is biological. – 2016. – Issue 74. – P. 193–200.
- Korol T., Vyvirka M. Morphological features and indicators of acid hemolysis of erythrocytes of alcoholic rats under the action of taurine / T. Korol, M. Vyvirka // Scientific Bulletin of the Lesia Ukrainka East European National University. Series: Biological Sciences. – 2019. – №3 (387). – P. 123–130.
- Korol T. Independent extracurricular work of the student: abstract or multimedia presentation? / T. Korol // Bulletin of the University of Lviv. The series is pedagogical. – 2019. Vip. 34. – P. 98-106.
- Korol TV Functional confirmation of the availability of membrane systems of Ca2 + transport in the salivary gland cells of the larva of Shironomus plumosus L. in connection with their secretory activity / T.V. Korol // Scientific Bulletin of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after SZ Gzhytsky. 2009. T. 11. № 2-2 (41). Pp. 174-179.
- Korol TV Membrane transport systems of Ca2 + cations in secretory cells of the salivary gland of the larva Shironomus plumosus L. / T.V. Korol // Scientific Bulletin of Lviv National University of Veterinary Medicine and Biotechnology named after SZ Gzhytsky. 2010. T. 12. № 2-2 (44). Pp. 134-137.
- Korol T. Modern Ukrainian anatomical terminology in professional education / Tetyana Korol, Solomiya Bichkova, Volodymyr Manko // Problems of Ukrainian terminology: international. Science. Conf., Sept. 27-29. 2012: coll. Science. пр. – Л., 2012. ‒С. 78‒81.
- Korol T. Communicative behavior of a lecturer in high school / T. Korol // Visnyk of Lviv National University. Series: Pedagogical. – 2013. – Vip. 29. – P. 70-76. – DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.30970/
She was born on August 1, 1973. Graduated from the Faculty of Biology, Lviv University (1995), postgraduate studies (2000). In 2000-10 she worked at the Monada Medical College, Lviv Medical Institute, LNUVM and BT named after S.Z. Gzhytsky and LDUFK. Since 2010 he has been working as an associate professor at the Department of Human and Animal Physiology of Lviv University (since 2013 – Associate Professor at the Department of Human and Animal Physiology). She is a member of the Ukrainian Physiological Society.
She has repeatedly been a member of the jury of the second stage of the All-Ukrainian competition-defense of research works of students of SAI, the regional tournament of young biologists, the first round of the All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad in Biology among students of Ivan Franko Lviv National University.
Supervises the scientific work of students and students of the Academy of Sciences, among which there are winners (II (2016) and III (2017) places) of the III stage of the All-Ukrainian competition-defense of research works of students-members of the Academy of Sciences.
Teaches the following disciplines:
Human Anatomy (091 – Biology) – lectures and laboratory classes.
Human and animal physiology (091 – Biology, distance learning; 101 – Ecology) – lectures.
Physiology of blood, blood circulation and thermoregulation (091 – Biology) – lectures.
Physiology of digestion, metabolism and excretion (091 – Biology) – lectures.
Large workshop (091 – Biology; 014 – Secondary education) – laboratory classes.
Participation in the International project within the framework of the General Agreement on the provision of services with the Novartis Institute of Biomedical Research (USA) RD 15 “Scientific research and analysis of trends in biotechnology and drug development”, supervisor prof. Manko V.V. Project implementation period: April 30, 2019 – August 15, 2022.
She was awarded a diploma of the Main Department of Education and Science of the Lviv Regional State Administration (2009)
Manko VV, Korol T.V. Human and animal physiology: methodical instructions for the organization of independent work of students in the direction of preparation 6.040102 – biology of full-time and part-time education / V.V. Manko, T.V. Korol. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2012. – 76 p.
Human anatomy: guidelines for independent work of students in the direction of training 6.040102 – biology SV Бичкова, Т.В. Korol – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2015. – 41 p.
Page with teachers schedule not found!