Position: Associate Professor, Biophysics and Bioinformatics Department
Scientific degree: Candidate of Biological Sciences
Google Scholar profile: scholar.google.com
- Shalai YaR, Popovych MV, Kulachkovskyy OR, Hreniukh VP, Mandzynets SM, Finiuk NS, Babsky AM. Effect of novel 2-amino-5-benzylthiazole derivative on cellular ultrastructure and activity of antioxidant system in lymphoma cells. Біологічні студії /Studia Biologica, 13(1): 51–60, 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.30970/sbi.1301.591
- Finiuk N, Ivasechko I, Klyuchivska O, Ostapiuk Y, Hreniukh V, Shalai Y, Matiychuk V, Obushak M, Babsky A., Stoika R. Apoptosis induction in human leukemia cells by novel 2-amino-5-benzylthiazole derivatives. Ukr Biochem J. 91(2): 26-36, 2019.
- Finiuk N, Klyuchivska O, Ivasechko I, Hreniukh V, Ostapiuk Y, Shalai Ya., Panchuk R, Matiychuk V, Obushak M, Stoika R, Babsky A.Proapoptotic effects of novel thiazole derivative on human glioma cells. Anticancer Drugs. 2019; 30(1): 27-37. doi: 10.1097/CAD
- Shalai YaR, Mandzynets SM, Finiuk NS, Hreniukh VP, Babsky AM. Processes of lipoperoxidation and respiration of mitochondria in rat liver under the action of thiazole derivatives in vitro. Stud. Biol. 12 (2): 35–44, 2018 https://doi.org/10.30970/sbi.1202.551
- Shalai YaR, Mandzynets SM, Hreniukh VP, Finiuk NS, Babsky AM. Free radical processes in NK / Ly lymphoma cells and hepatocytes under the action of newly synthesized thiazole derivative. Visn. probl. biol. 2 (143): 234-238, 2018.
- Finiuk NS, Ostapiuk YuV, Hreniukh VP, Shalai YaR, Matiychuk VS, Obushak MD, Stoika RS, Babsky AM. Evaluation of antiproliferative activity of pyrazolothiazolopyrimidine derivatives. Ukr Biochem J. 90(2): 25-32, 2018. doi: https://doi.org/10.15407/ubj90.02.025
Was born on July 9, 1993 in the city of Lviv. Graduated from Lviv Secondary School №41 From 2010 to 2015 studied at the Department of Biophysics and Bioinformatics, Biology faculty, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv. In 2014 received the Award of the Academic Council of the University "For excellent education, careful attitude to the Ukrainian language, popularization of Ukrainian culture and for active citizenship." From November 2015 to October 31, 2018, a graduate student of the Department of Biophysics and Bioinformatics Since January 2019 - Junior Research in scientific department On October 3, 2019 defended dissertation "The role of free radical processes in the antineoplastic activity of thiazole derivatives"
Page with teachers schedule not found!