Morphological and Genetic Regulation of Drosophila Brain Degeneration,
Search for Preventive and Therapeutic Agents,
Genetics of Aging,
- Matiytsiv N., Dronska Kh., Makarenko O. New nootropic preparation from blood plasma (Adement): lack of therapeutic influence on Drosophila neurodegenerative model // Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Biology. 2018. V. 77. P. 76-82.
- Ryabova E., Matiytsiv N., Trush O. et al. Swiss Cheese, Drosophila Ortholog of Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia Gene NTE, Maintains Neuromuscular Junction Development and Microtubule Network, Drosophila melanogaster – Model for Recent Advances in Genetics and Therapeutics / in Perveen F. K. eds., InTech, 2018, doi: 10.5772/intechopen.73077.
- Vitushynskа M.V., Matiytsiv N. P. and Chernyk Y. I. Influence of Tissue_Specific Superoxide Dismutase Gene Expression in Brain Cells on Drosophila melanogaster Sensitivity to Oxidative Stress and Viability // Tsitologiya i Genetika. 2015.V.49, №2. Р. 21-28.
- Chad M., Artymovych N., Makarenko O., Matiytsiv N. Effects of Mitochondrin-2 on the Dynamics of Degeneration of Brain Tissues in Drosophila with an Altered Function of the swiss cheese Gene // Neurophysiology. 2014. V.6. P. 519–524.
- Trush O., Matiytsiv N., Naconechna Yu., Sarantseva S., Chernyk Ya. Wolbachia modifying impact on Drosophila melanogaster neurodegenerative phenotype // Visnyk of the Lviv University. Series Biology. 2014. V. 66, P. 142-150.
- Matiytsiv N. P., Mohylyak I. I., Truhs O. I., Chernik Y. I. Motor activity of drosophila melanogaster neurodegenerative mutants // Visnyk of the Odessa University. Series Biology. 2013. V.62, P. 117-122.
- Matiytsiv N., Makarenko O., Chernyk Ya. Cerebral and Mitohondine-2 effects on the viability and dynamics of degenerative changes in the Drosophila melanogaster mutants brain tissue // Russion Journal of Biopharmaceuticals. 2012. V.4, P.54-56.
- Mohylyak I. I., Matiytsiv N. P., Hrunyk N. I., Chernyk Ya. I. Sensitivity of neurodegenerative mutants of Drosophila melanogaster from swiss cheese group to the oxidative stress conditions // Biopolymers and Cell. 2011. V. 27. N 6, P.453–458.
2012 – present time – Associate Professor at the Department of Genetics and Biotechnology, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
2006 – 2012 – Lecturer at the Department of Genetics and Biotechnology, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
2002 – 2006 – Ph.D. student, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
2001 – 2002 – teacher of chemistry, Lviv Secondary School №86.
1996 – 2001 – Biology Student, Ivan Franko National University of Lviv.
2009 – Candidate of science (Genetics), Thesis: “Molecular-Genetic Analysis of Drosophila melanogaster Neurodegenerative Mutations Localized in X Chromosome”
2014 – Associate Professor of Department of Genetics and Biotechnology
Since 2002 – Member of Vavilov Society of Geneticists and Breeders of Ukraine
Since 2016 – Member of Ukrainian Society for Neuroscience
2005 – 2007 – INTAS Proposal for Young Scientist Fellowship “Degeneration and Regeneration: Drosophila melanogaster is a Model of Neuronal Disorders”.
2005 – Visit to Stockholm University, Zoology Institute (Sweden) and collaboration with Prof. Rafael Cantera.
2006 – Visit to Stockholm University, Winner Green Institute (Sweden) and collaboration with Prof. Christos Samakovlis.
2007 – Researcher under the international USA-Ukraine CRDF project “Drosophila as a Model System of Muscular Dystrophy”.
2011 – DAAD Grant for Internship in Freiburg University (Germany) with Prof. Karl-Friedrich Fischbach collaboration.
2013 – WUBMRC (West-Ukrainian BioMedical Research Center) Grant “Oxidative stress as a neurodegeneration target mechanism and possible way of regeneration in Drosophila melanogaster model”.
Researcher in the project “Investigation of autophagous degradation mechanisms of human alpha-synuclein induced by low molecular weight compounds abnormal forms in model Biosystems” Бх-48Ф (2017-2019).
Head of scientific project “Dissecting the molecular mechanisms of neurodegenaration and protective roles of miRNAs in Drosophila SWS/NTE neuropathy model” in collaboration with Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry (Germany) (2016-2020).
Chernyk Ya., Maksymiv D., Matiytsiv N. at all Biology of animal’s development. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2013. – 168p.
for Bachelor students with degree in Biology:
for Master students with degree in Genetics, Biology and Education:
Practice and laboratory course:
“Developmental Biology”, “Genetics”, “Large Practice in genetic analysis and genetics of Drosophila”.
Page with teachers schedule not found!