Department of Human and Animals Physiology
- About the Department
- History of Department
- Lecturers' schedule
- Teaching materials
About the Department
Main scientific research directions of department in 2020:
- pancreas and liver mitochondrial adaptation potential of acinar cells, its limits and formation mechanisms at the oxidation of different substrates of the Krebs cycle and amino acids;
- mitochondrial respiration in response to protonophore action, respiration rate stability, metabolic flow elasticity in acinar pancreatic cells by oxidation of various substrates;
- calixarenes effect on the mitochondrial maximal oxidative capacity and the hepatocytes viability;
- changes in erythrocyte morphological parameters modified in different environments using an Olimpus IX73 microscope with a DP-74 digital camera with further microphotography processing with a GIMP2.10 image editor and ImageJ version 2.0 program, an erythrocyte search algorithm based on Hough Circle Transformation (BenjaminSmith);
- humans tremor development in various functional states of the body.
Cooperation with other scientific institutions:
- Department of Normal Physiology, Lviv Danil Halytsky National Medical University.
- Department of Human and Animal Physiology at Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- Department of Anatomy and Human Physiology, Lviv State University of Physical Education.
- Institute of Animal Biology of NAAS of Ukraine, Lviv.
- DNKI of veterinary preparations and feed additives, Lviv.
- Institute of Cell Biology, NAS of Ukraine, Lviv.
- Institute of Physiology. OO The Epiphany of the NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv.
- Institute of Biochemistry. OV Palladin NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv.
- University of Pennsylvania, USA.
- Cornell University, USA.
History of Department
The history of the department is published in these links (IN UKRAINIAN)
|Associate ProfessorSolomiia Bychkova||Associate Professor|
|Associate ProfessorOksana Ikkert||Associate Professor|
|Associate ProfessorTetiana Korol||Associate Professor|
|1st Category EngineerIryna Gnatchuk||1st Category Engineer|
- Fundamentals of bioenergy: textbook: [for students. higher. teach. ] / A. Babsky, O. Ikkert, V. Manko. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University, 2019. – 312 p.
- Design of coursework, diploma and masters works: Methodical instructions for students of biological faculty / SO. Volgin, S.O. Hnatush, V.V. Manko: view. 3rd, no. and ext. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2012. – 52 p.
- Human and Animal Physiology (Physiology of the Nervous, Muscular, and Sensory Systems): Textbook: ed. 2nd, extra. : [for students. higher. teach. / M. Yu. Klevets, V. V. Manko, M. A. Galkov, O. V. Ikkert, S. V. Bychkova. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2012. – 312 p. – (Biological Studios Series). – [Recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as a textbook with the stamp # 1 / 11-686 of 10/02/2010].
- Human and animal physiology (physiology of the nervous, muscular and sensory systems): textbook: [for students. higher. teach. / M. Yu. Klevets, V. V. Manko, M. A. Galkov, O. V. Ikkert, S. V. Bychkova. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2011. – 264 p. – (Biological Studios Series). – [Recommended by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine as a textbook with the stamp # 1 / 11-686 of 10/02/2010].
- Fundamentals of laboratory work in physiological research: a textbook / Manko VV, Galkov MO, Klevets M.Yu. – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University, 2005. – 133 p.
- Human Anatomy: Methodical Guidelines for Independent Work of Students in the Preparation Direction 6.040102 – Biology ⁄ Incl .: Bychkova SV, Korol TV – Lviv: Ivan Franko National University of Lviv, 2015. – 41p.
- Gordy SK, Ikkert OV, Kurgalyuk NM, Tkachenko GM Neurotransmitters and efficiency of cellular respiration // Lviv: Ivan Franko Publishing Center, 2006. – 229 p.
Навчальна практика з екології для 1 курсу (керівник доц. Цвілинюк О.М.)
О 9.30 – зустріч на конференції у Zoom
Матеріали доступні на http://e-learning.lnu.edu.ua/course/view.php?id=2857
Виробнича практика для студентів БЛЕ-31 (керівник доц. Думич О.Я.)
і БЛЕМ-51 (керівник доц. Джура Н.М.) http://e-learning.lnu.edu.ua/course/view.php?id=2107
Продовжується навчальна практика у студентів БЛЕ-21 (керівник доц. Савицька О.М.) http://e-learning.lnu.edu.ua/course/view.php?id=2065
On March 5, 2020, the Department of Biology of the Lviv University was visited by professor Domenico Morabito, a representative of the University of Orleans, Laboratory for Biology of Woody and Agricultural Plants, UPRES EA1207 (Orleans, France). During his visit professor, Morabito met with the teachers, postgraduate students and students of the Department of Plant Physiology and Ecology. It was discussed the possibility of cooperation between scientists in the field of phytoremediation of technogenic polluted soils and internships of Ukrainian...Read more »
“Wild Life Control” is an ornithological service of Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport. Students of the Department of Zoology visited Danylo Halytskyi International Airport “Lviv” to get acquainted with the work of the ornithological service “Wild Life Control”. They had the opportunity to observe the work of ornithologists and to realize its importance in the modern world.
During the excursion the students they got acquainted with the process and methods of scaring away the birds at the airport to avoid bird...
On November 13, 2019, the Faculty of Biology hosted a meeting of the students and the teaching stuff with the Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary Ambassador of the Argentine Republic in Ukraine, Elena Leticia Mikusinski, and Dr. Pablo Goldschmidt, who delivered a lecture “The application of molecular biology to infectious diseases (the detection of bacteria, viruses and free-living amoebas).”
Professor, Dr. Pablo Goldschmidt, Medical Biologist, Doctor of Biological Sciences in Molecular Pharmacology, studied at the Pharmaceutical and Medical Departments of the University of...